I am Living Beyond Abuse
...Living a Bountiful Life in the Lord...
Divine Destiny Counseling with Intent primary focus is on intentionally ministering the Word of God to individuals and families to help heal and restore the lives of individuals who have experienced some form of abuse as a child or as an adult. As well as help individuals overcome marital conflicts and issues, parenting related issues, career management conflict, anger management problems, and child and adolescent behavior problems and concerns, through building and establishing positive relationships and finding and pursuing personal passions, goals, and desires by way of finding out who they are in God. Healing that comes by the renewing of the mind to align with the Word of God that will lead to positive change in one's life. We have 10 basic business philosophy principles we adhere to:
Business Goals and Objectives:
Divine Destiny Counseling with Intent has 5 purposeful goals and objectives for providing services to families:
1. To meet the spiritual needs of the families it serves through sacrifice and commitment to their emotional and spiritual health, growth, and development.
2. To provide a ministry of counseling with high integrity, diligence, and excellence that will promote both consumer and client loyalty, therefore enhancing strong professional counseling relationship.
3. To have a successful spiritual Christian counseling business that is a leader in providing excellent customer service, which will promote an increase in clientele seeking personal counseling ministry through the Word of God.
4. To evangelize and increase the spiritual awareness of biblical based principles that will lead to client salvation, through Jesus Christ and a relationship with God.
5. To provide counseling ministry that promotes healing of hurts, pains, abuse, neglect, and gives direction, encouragement, and solutions through the power of the Word of God.
Donations and Investments
*Any fees charged and assessed for services and donations it received to advance the Kingdom of God, financially support the employees and owner and their families, as well invest back into DDCI. Therefore, all fees assessed as well as donations are non-refundable.
If you would like to invest in DDCI to allow for the hiring of more employees to meet and service the needs of more families, as well build multiple physical locations; please send an email to: [email protected]
* All donations received are used to support the development, establishment, and implementation of a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization I am Living Beyond Abuse (www.iamlivingbeyondabuse.com), which seeks to provide sole unlimited services to the abuse as well as build a shelter for abused families. If you have experience in starting an organization and you would like to be and investor or considered to be a part of the foundational team and board of directors please visit the website and send a message to: