I am Living Beyond Abuse
...Living a Bountiful Life in the Lord...
Statement of Beliefs:
- We believe in the Holy Bible containing both Old and New Testaments of the inspired and spoken Word of God through its original writing and as supreme and final authority of faith and in life.
- We believe in God existence through the trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and in the water baptism.
- We believe all mankind was created in the image of God and sin, which is the separation from God will result in physical as well as spiritual death.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was crucified (died and bled on the cross for our sin), buried and resurrected through the ascending into heaven so that we may be saved through the confession of faith and belief in the blood of Jesus Christ that he is Lord and Savior.
- We believe all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and therefore, become children of God.
- We believe in the rapture wherefore upon the return of Jesus Christ those who are not saved will descend first and those who are children of God will be caught up together to meet Jesus.
- We believe in eternal life after death that will be spent in either heaven or hell, which is determined by your salvation.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit and the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- We believe in returning tithes and offering unto to the Kingdom of God through a church body.
- We believe in the fivefold ministry gifts of the spirit (Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists, and Teachers)
- We believe in the divine healing of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the counseling ministry of the Word of God to heal, deliver, and restore the lives of others.